Ελληνοφρένεια
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Ελληνοφρένεια

ΦόρουμΦόρουμ  ΠόρταλΠόρταλ  Latest imagesLatest images  ΕγγραφήΕγγραφή  ΣύνδεσηΣύνδεση  
Ενημέρωση από το https://ellhnofrenia.all-up.com Τις τελευταίες ημέρες είχαμε πολλά δυσάρεστα με τις εξελίξεις των filehosts. Αρχικά με το κλείσιμο ενός εκ των μεγαλύτερων file hosting sites του Megaupload, και στην συνέχεια με τις αποφάσεις των Filesonic που πλέον απενεργοποίησε το file sharing και του Fileserve, με αποτέλεσμα να μην μπορείς να κατεβάσεις τίποτε άλλο πέρα από τα δικά σου αρχεία. Για τον λόγο αυτό ζητούμε την κατανόηση και την στήριξή σας. Παρακαλούμε να κατεβάζετε αρχεία από τα άλλα file hosting sites που υπάρχουν σε κάθε ταινία ή cd, μέχρι να μπορέσουμε και εμείς σύντομα να βρούμε κάποια λυση στο πρόβλημα που δημιουργήθηκε. Με εκτίμηση https://ellhnofrenia.all-up.com

VA - Pony Club Kampen Vol. 7 (2CD) (2015) (04/2015)

Πήγαινε κάτω 
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Eosforos
moderators
moderators
Eosforos

VA - Pony Club Kampen Vol. 7 (2CD) (2015) (04/2015) Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: VA - Pony Club Kampen Vol. 7 (2CD) (2015) (04/2015)   VA - Pony Club Kampen Vol. 7 (2CD) (2015) (04/2015) Icon_minitimeΤετ 01 Απρ 2015, 10:14

VA - Pony Club Kampen Vol. 7 (2CD) (2015)

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτή την εικόνα.]

"The pearl in the Auste" - that is Gunter Sachs cited in connection with the Pony Club. He celebrated his 50th birthday there. At the same time, the store is the longest existing club in Germany. Since 1961 here celebrating the jet on Sylt his parties. If you want to enjoy the music of this unique location also at home, you should take a look at the "Pony Club Kampen Vol. 7" and its tracklist. Kontor Records has compiled 42 songs on two CDs, reflecting the music of the Pony Club. Deep House and House Commercial The focus here. What tracks are on the "Pony Club Kampen Vol. 7" in detail, learn it in our little review.

Pony Club Kampen 7: The first CD
The previous edition of the Pony Club Kampen waited on three CDs. This has now changed with the Vol. 7. The first silver disk is full with hip deep house and cool club tracks. Go the musical journey to the island of Sylt with the Oberhit "Are You With Me" Lost Frequencies. Who does not know the title you missed something. But that does not mean we have him involved as a music video below for you. We will proceed with highlights such as "faulty But GeiL & Koby Funk feat Wincent White -. Under my skin", "EDX - Collateral Effects" or "Sugar Hill & Wasabi - It's On You" Ganzfeld Effect Remix. Overall, the tracklist is a mixture known as chart hits and lesser-known underground club tracks. Nevertheless, all the tracks on this CD are perfectly selected and convince all along the line.

Pony Club Kampen 7: The second CD
The second CD of the "Pony Club Kampen Vol. 7" is stylistically a different direction. Corporate, party and partying the focus here. The "Hardwell feat Harrison -. Sally" and is thus equal to a character, as the clay is given here. "Mike Candys & Jack Holiday - Jupiter," "Cascada feat Tris -. Madness" or "Megamix" by Bodybangers also propose in the commercial-notch. But a few songs from the second row made it to the track list. "Go Freek - We Can Ride" in the cathedral Dolla Remix, "Jerome, Lotus & Kray feat Amanda -. Gravity" or "Gho $ t - Ready Or Not Here I Come" are just three examples. If you like party music, here's the place to be.

To buy or not to buy?
The "Pony Club Kampen Vol. 7" is certainly not a "must-have". But still, it offers a mix of commercial and non-commercial Bigroom track club tracks (garnished with a serving of deep house off the charts), which is quite convincing. If you want to get the sound of the oldest Disco Germany home, is well advised with this double CD. You can not go far wrong - this is also the name Kontor Records: quality.

Artist...............: VA
Album................: Pony Club Kampen Vol. 7
Label................: Kontor Records (Edel)
Genre................: House, Dance
Year.................: 2015
Tracks...............: 2 mixed +cue
Format...............: mp3
Quality..............: avg 254 kbps / 44.1kHz / Joint-Stereo
Playing Time.........: 02:39:01 Min
Total Size...........: 291 MB
Covers...............: Front

CD 1:

VA - Pony Club Kampen Vol. 7 CD1 79:12

01 Lost Frequencies - Are You With Me
02 Gestrt Aber Geil Koby Funk Feat. Wincent Weiss - Unter Meiner Haut
03 Dasco Feat. Justina Maria - What I Need (Right Here Right Now)
04 Heymen - If I Play Your Game (Alle Farben Younotus Remix)
05 Nora En Pure Sons Of Maria - Uruguay (Edx's Dubai Skyline Remix)
06 Jupiter Project And Jetski Safari Feat. Helen Corry - With You (Daniel Richard Remix)
07 Pretty Pink SDP - Ich Muss Immer An Dich Denken
08 Santa Maradona F.C. Feat. Lucy Spraggan - Give Me Sunshine (Niklas Ibach Remix)
09 Schuhmacher Feat. Dr. May - Back Home
10 Jasper Forks - River Flows In You (Jerome Remix)
11 EDX - Collateral Effects
12 Bareal - Never Stop
13 Sugar Hill Wasabi - It's On You (Ganzfeld Effect Remix)
14 Harry Romero - Tania (Purple Disco Machine Remix)
15 Sandy Rivera Feat. April - BANG (Kings Of Tomorrow Revox Mix)
16 Ferreck Dawn Redondo - Love Too Deep
17 Ninetoes - Finder (KLARDUST Remix)
18 Jay Frog KLC - Tzzzz (Jerome Remix)
19 KLARDUST - The Key
20 Ten Ven Ripley X Zebra Katz - 1 Bad Bitch
21 Tourist Feat. Will Heard - I Can't Keep Up

CD 2:

VA - Pony Club Kampen Vol. 7 CD2 79:49

01 Hardwell Feat. Harrison - Sally
02 3LAU Nom De Strip Feat. Estelle - The Night
03 Dimitri Vegas Like Mike Vs Fedde Le Grand Feat. Julian Perretta - Tales Of Tomorrow
04 Mike Candys Jack Holiday - Jupiter
05 Cosmic Gate Orjan Nilsen - Fair Game
06 Ghot - Ready Or Not Here I Come
07 Mason - Exceeder (UMEK Mike Vale Remix)
08 Cascada Feat. Tris - Madness
09 Bodybangers - Megamix
10 Bliss Honorebel Feat. Victoria Kern Sean Paul - Give It To Me (Bodybangers Mix)
11 Kaskade Vs Patric La Funk DBN - Please Say Quick Quack
12 Jerome Lotus KRAY Feat. Amanda - Gravity
13 Scooter - Bigroom Blitz
14 Go Freek - We Can Ride (Dom Dolla Remix)
15 Alexandra Stan - Dance
16 Don Diablo - Knight Time
17 DJ Antoine Vs Mad Mark Feat. Temara Melek Euro - Go With Your Heart
18 Mauro Picotto Vs Nicola Fasano Miami Rockets - Komodo (South Beach Mix)
19 Rene Rodrigezz - Be Young
20 Vicetone - Heat
21 Sample Rippers Feat. Paul Reznik - Party Freak

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

VA - Pony Club Kampen Vol. 7 (2CD) (2015) (04/2015)
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» VA - Pony Club Kampen Vol.4 (Mixed By DJ Louis And Oskar) (3CD) (2012) (5/2012)
» VA - Grand Club Sounds - Finest Progressive & Electro Club Sounds Vol.10 (2015) (12/2015)
» VA - Clubfete 2015.02 - 44 Summer Club & Party Hits (2015) (05/2015)
»  VA - Club House 2015.2 - Holiday Summer Hits (2015) (8/2015)
» VA – Armada Miami 2015 (The Club Edition) (2015) (03/2015)

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Ελληνοφρένεια :: ΞΕΝΕΣ ΣΥΛΛΟΓΕΣ-
Μετάβαση σε: