Ελληνοφρένεια
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

Ελληνοφρένεια

ΦόρουμΦόρουμ  ΠόρταλΠόρταλ  Latest imagesLatest images  ΕγγραφήΕγγραφή  ΣύνδεσηΣύνδεση  
Ενημέρωση από το https://ellhnofrenia.all-up.com Τις τελευταίες ημέρες είχαμε πολλά δυσάρεστα με τις εξελίξεις των filehosts. Αρχικά με το κλείσιμο ενός εκ των μεγαλύτερων file hosting sites του Megaupload, και στην συνέχεια με τις αποφάσεις των Filesonic που πλέον απενεργοποίησε το file sharing και του Fileserve, με αποτέλεσμα να μην μπορείς να κατεβάσεις τίποτε άλλο πέρα από τα δικά σου αρχεία. Για τον λόγο αυτό ζητούμε την κατανόηση και την στήριξή σας. Παρακαλούμε να κατεβάζετε αρχεία από τα άλλα file hosting sites που υπάρχουν σε κάθε ταινία ή cd, μέχρι να μπορέσουμε και εμείς σύντομα να βρούμε κάποια λυση στο πρόβλημα που δημιουργήθηκε. Με εκτίμηση https://ellhnofrenia.all-up.com

Johannes Linstead - Full Discography (New flamenco)

Πήγαινε κάτω 
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Speedyclick
moderators
moderators
Speedyclick

Johannes Linstead - Full Discography (New flamenco) Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Johannes Linstead - Full Discography (New flamenco)   Johannes Linstead - Full Discography (New flamenco) Icon_minitimeΠεμ 13 Ιουν 2013, 02:10

[Πρέπει να είστε εγγεγραμμένοι και συνδεδεμένοι για να δείτε αυτή την εικόνα.]

Johannes Linstead - Studio albums (9CD, 1999-2012)
EAC Rip | FLAC (image & cue & log) & mp3 @ 320 kbps | tracks: 95 | Scans | 7:03:35 | ~ 3,76 Gb & 1,99 Gb
Label: Real Music & Johannes Linstead | 5% recovery record | Nouveau flamenco, new age, guitar

Johannes Linstead is an award-winning Canadian guitarist and instrumentalist that fuses virtuoso Spanish-style guitar with Afro-Cuban, Middle Eastern, and Latin American percussion and instrumentation. In the last 10 years, Linstead won a place among the great nouveau flamenco virtuosi, and his music is really joyful and uplifting. From 1999 that he started recording, Johannes Linstead has released 9 albums, that offer 7 hours of exciting musical experience. Enjoy some really beautiful music, from a master.

CD01:Sol Luna Tierra (1999) (45:11 | ~ 481 Mb & 293 Mb)
Παράθεση :
This is the stirring debut of one of the worldbeat-meets-new age world's top young acoustic guitarists. Johannes Linstead's gift of blending cool rhythms with spicy, lightning-fast flamenco improvisations is further explored on later albums, but his journey begins here on the fiery "Mountain Mist." While his guitar -- which blends the best of traditional and contemporary South American melodies and Latin rhythms -- is always the focus, he also enjoys sharing the spotlight on occasion. On that same track, he's content to move from lead melody to a rhythm role behind the dancing flute of Anja Arvo. Then he's working his magic over the rumbling percussion of Gino Mirizio. Mood and ambience are also an important part of Linstead's world, and he follows the frenetic pace of the opener and breezy "The Temple at Delphi" with the swaying romance of "Don Juan" and "Gypsy Rain." "Mi Angel" is perhaps the best example of the deep emotions Linstead can tap into when he's deep in the mode of dreaming and contemplation.
Allmusic

TRACKLIST
01. Mountain Mist 
02. The Temple at Delphi 
03. Don Juan 
04. Gypsy Rain 
05. Sol Luna Tierra 
06. Mi Angel 
07. Amazonico 
08. Between Tears 
09. Agua Negra 
10. Rio 
11. Djunga 

CD02:Kiss the Earth (2000) (47:45 | ~ 489 Mb & 290 Mb)
Παράθεση :
The popular worldbeat/new age acoustic guitarist Johannes Linstead continues his journey through a groovin' pop flamenco-land on this second release. He's mining the same territory as he did on his debut, Sol Luna Tierra, but with slightly more aggression on the up-tempo tracks and more elegant ambience and texture on the romantic pieces. He also adds the piano and bouzouki to his impressive multi-instrumentalist resume. A relentless, joyful thump drives the sexy, seductive "Mezza Luna," which rolls aggressively along a path charted by Linstead's guitar but full of spirited acoustic piano flashes, also played by Linstead. "La Serpiente" is as sly as its title promises, opening with hypnotic solo guitar that is then joined by a full rhythm section and then, in spots, a synth orchestra for dramatic effect. "Road to Marrakesh" finds him exploring even more exotica than usual, while "Kiss the Earth" is a sweet meditation full of unusual percussion lines and cool sonic effects. Alla Kadysh adds haunting vocalizations to a few tracks, including the dreamy "Savannah," which has the impact of calling a wayward lover home.
Allmusic

TRACKLIST
01. Mezzaluna 
02. La Serpiente 
03. Road to Marrakesh 
04. Kiss the Earth 
05. Chiaroscuro 
06. Caja de Cerillas 
07. Breathe 
08. Savannah 
09. Moonlight in Havana 
10. Sadharasara 
11. Ritmo de Amor 

CD03:Guitarra del Fuego (2001) (46:44 | ~ 352 Mb & 167 Mb)
Παράθεση :
The opening title track of this fine and varied pop flamenco collection would be brilliant if not for one thing -- you could swear you were listening to an outtake from any recent album by rumba flamenco master Jesse Cook. That's a compliment in a way, because it's wild, energetic, and generally much more absorbing than the most popular of the new flamenco gods, Ottmar Liebert. All that said, Linstead tries some unique things that Cook rarely does. He plucks and swings over a sizzling horn section and the occasional trumpet shout on "Mango." His graceful guitar dances with Vasyl Popadoiouk's seductive violin and Linstead's own tasty piano harmonies on "A Mi Guitarra." And he goes a bit folksy in a duet with the wordless vocals of Alla Kadysh on "Suenos En Tus Ojos." The intro to "A Mi Muerte" is like a wild chops contest between guitar and violin; the song then settles into a gentle melancholy tenderness. The clear objective is no doubt to be inspired by the harmonic possibilities of these other instruments, and Linstead eventually carves his own niche in the genre by doing just that. He's also a beautiful balladeer, as the lush "Ilusion" bears out.
Allmusic

TRACKLIST
01. Guitarra del Fuego
02. Mango
03. A mi guitarra
04. Suenos en tus Ojos
05. Illusion
06. A mi Muerte
07. Me Voy Manana
08. Samba por Alli
09. Los Moros
10. Zarzamora

CD04:Zabuca (2003) (44:53 | ~ 351 Mb & 167 Mb)
Παράθεση :
While his name is nowhere near as popular as that of Ottmar Liebert, or even Jesse Cook, Johannes Linstead keeps the flamenco tradition very much a force in modern world and new age music by combining traditional fingerstyling with fanciful modern groove ideas. And of course, a sense of melodic seduction that grabs on and can't be shaken. He's pictured on the CD cover holding an acoustic guitar, but his sense of sonic architecture extends to a multitude of instruments (piano, keys, mandolin, wood flute) and arrangement and production. To achieve his overall vision, he thus draws from a wide palette of textures. The title of the recording means "shakeup," which begins with the jubilant and brassy "La Cabanita en la Playa" -- a tune blending precise, speedy fingerstyling with rhythm guitar accompaniment, and jumpy piano chords topped with the mariachi trumpet fire of Alexis Baro. Before you start dancing too quickly, however, Linstead simmers down for the seductive sway of "Cielo Azul." The sensual, horn-drenched "Guayabera" perfectly captures his desire to blend traditional and modern styles; the tune blends classic picking and brass licks with a Santana-esque rock foundation. The gentle "Eleni" reflects the genuine romantic in Linstead's soul, while the two-part "Echoes of the Forest" mixes meditational atmospheres with a little of the Liebert influence. Beautifully written, and excitingly performed and played, this disc summarizes all there is to love about modern flamenco.
Allmusic
TRACKLIST
01. La Cabanita en la Playa  
02. Cielo azul  
03. Guayabera  
04. Eleni  
05. La Rumbita  
06. Echoes of the Forest I  
07. Echoes of the Forest II  
08. Heat in the Torremolinos  
09. The Bells of San Miguel  
10. Zabuca (Shake Up) 

CD05:Mediterranea (2004) (47:05 | ~ 507 Mb & 305 Mb)
Παράθεση :
There's no denying the fact that Johannes Linstead is a superb guitarist with excellent dexterity. And on the basis of "Motika," he's also an accomplished pianist, with a feel for Cuban rhythm. Add to that the taste to surround himself with players of a similar caliber, especially violinist Vasyl Popadiouk, who shines on the opener, "Andalucia," and the technical quality of Linstead's fifth CD is assured. There's certainly a warm, lush feel to the disc, with guitar front and center, exactly as it should be. The downside -- if, indeed, it is a drawback -- is the album's lightness. It glistens on the surface with a Mediterranean sheen, but there's little depth under that. And that's what ultimately makes it a less than satisfying listening experience. As the background to dinner or conversation, it's fine. But to listen in greater depth, though pleasant the first time, offers little beyond that; not a record that stands up to repeated listenings.
Allmusic
TRACKLIST
01. Andalucia      
02. Evening Embrace     
03. Sangre del Torro     
04. Ambrosia      
05. Adelita      
06. Tabu      
07. Hour of the Lamps     
08. Motika      
09. Estellas Sobre Ella     
10. Journey to Alcazaba 

CD06:Cafe Tropical (2006) (47:36 | ~ 513 Mb & 288 Mb)
Παράθεση :
"Cafe Tropical" is an ocean breeze on a sun-filled day, or a night dance beneath a starlit sky. The sixth album by award winning guitarist Johannes Linstead, "Cafe Tropical" features musicians from around the world - including Cuba, Venezuela, and Greece, bringing a taste of the tropics to your ears! Linstead, principally playing Spanish guitar (plus keyboards and assorted percussion with contributions from many other instrumentalists) is an agile guitarist and melodically inspred composer who tones down flamenco's most incendiary tendencies just enough to create memorable melodies suitable for repeated listening.
Guitar Nine
TRACKLIST
01. Cien Fuegos 
02. Cafe Tropical 
03. The Streets of Old San Juan 
04. Spanish Town 
05. Tides of Eden 
06. Ole, ole, ole 
07. Suave 
08. El Zocolo 
09. Santeria 
10. Chica Chica 
11. Para La Habana 

CD07:Encanto (2007) [with Nicholas Gunn] (42:16 | ~ 295 Mb & 98 Mb)
Παράθεση :
For me this CD is, simply put, yet another jewel in Johannes Linstead's crown. The collaboration with flautist Nicholas Gunn has given birth to ten beautiful new tracks that effortlessly evoke different moods and places from the laid back and lovely (Costa De La Luz) to the playful (Island Song) to the firey (Encanto, Terre De Oro). To me, Ocaso and Rhyme of the Ancient Forest feel and sound distinctly Peruvian while Island Song has a Calypso feel, and Magic City evokes a Middle Eastern feel.

The title track, Encanto, captures the fire of flamenco perfectly, with great keyboard work dancing wonderfully with Johannes' peerless guitar skill. To The Sea feels like the energetic voyage depicted by the title. I love all of the tracks, but my favorite is "Morning Star that alternates beuatifully between a heart-stirring slow opening and a driving middle passage. The dance between fast and slow in this pieece alone makes it worth the purchase of this CD.

While I don't go through the CD track by track as I sometimes do, please rest assured of my fondness for this piece of work. Johannes Linstead has consistently produced beautiful musical jewels, and Encanto is no different in that regard. With Encanto, Johannes Linstead and Nicholas Gunn have cread a truly magical and special CD that you cannot go wrong with. I love this CD, and I cannot wait to hear what Johannes Linstead will bring to us next. God willing, I will love it just as much as I love Encanto, if not more.
Amazon Customer Review
TRACKLIST
01. Torre De Oro 
02. Costa De La Luz 
03. Magic City 
04. To The Sea 
05. Morning Star 
06. Santo Domingo 
07. Rhyme Of The Ancient Forest 
08. Ocaso 
09. Encanto 
10. Island Song 

CD08:Mistico (2009) (53:15 | ~ 510 Mb & 311 Mb)
Παράθεση :
I loved the new Cd Mistico. In fact I have never been disappointed buying any cd of Johannes Lindstead. If he had a jingle I would want it in my music collection. The guy is just that good. As a musician I am very picky and get bored very easily. I have never been bored listening to Johannes. His music is very challenging and creative. With this Cd I thought would be a bore but wow! It is awesome and I am still enjoying listening to it. I would rate it a 9 being the hightest because his next cd might be better than this one. In fact it probabaly will be. I have most of his cds. I found out about him by accident when I went to the record store. I enjoyed his music so much I ordered and bought his previous cds. I try to keep up when he has a new cd out. I love this guy and his music. I am a fan forever! Wow! Awesome and Amazing! Loved this Cd.
Amazon Customer Review
TRACKLIST
01. The Happy Song (Felicidad) 
02. Rico!  
03. Night Dance  
04. Twilight  
05. Otros Mundos 
06. Durango  
07. 1000 Veils  
08. Mistico  
09. All She Is (Ella Es) 
10. Coconut Girl 
11. Santa Maria 

CD09:Tales Of A Gypsy (2012) (48:50 | ~ 353 Mb & 121 Mb)
Παράθεση :
The goal of any musician who likens himself to a gypsy should be to transport listeners to many different geographic and emotional places -- and Johannes Linstead, whose exotic global fusion has unfortunately been lumped into the new age category for years -- once again delivers an exciting, inspiring, and sometimes even spontaneous ticket to the world. A multiple award winner at several prominent musical events in his native Canada, he draws on his European heritage and a lifetime of travel to bring authenticity to his blend of explosive and sweetly intimate melodies and a wide variety of moods and rhythms. Linstead, who lives part of the year near Toronto and other months in the Dominican Republic, seduces immediately with a cheerful bird soundscape on the intro to "Jungle Love," a lively romp punctuated by crisp, precise acoustic plucking and Nicholas Gunn's wistful pan pipes. Another prominent guest is violinist Vasyl Popadiouk, who adds a wild, dancing element to the exuberant "Noche de la Juerga," and engages in a folksy dialogue while adding harmonic mysticism to the the Django Reinhardt-esque "Bella Bella." Linstead complements his speedy fingerstyling (typified by the wild at heart "Caravan of Desire" with gentler expressions like the reflective "September Remembered." Somewhere in the middle is "Vagabond Stomp," whose sweetly flowing, midtempo guitar melody is backed by the wistful romance of Jordan Abraham's swaying accordion. The focus as always is on Linstead's lead and harmonic guitar lines, but his choice of exotic instruments is noteworthy: udu drum, doumbek, and an array of congas, bongos, and timbales. Overall, another triumphant trip around the world by a guy who never fails to stamp a fascinating passport.
Allmusic
TRACKLIST
01. Jungle Love      
02. Noche de la Juerga     
03. Swaying Palms      
04. September Remembered     
05. La Lunada      
06. Vagabond Stomp      
07. Bella! Bella!      
08. Sosua Bay Sunset     
09. Tales of a Gypsy     
10. Flows Like Water     
11. Caravan of Desire 

Quality FLAC

Quality mp3 @320kbps

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Johannes Linstead - Full Discography (New flamenco)
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Rainbow - Full Discography
» Rolling 'Stone - Discography
» Celine Dion - Discography
» Accept – Official Discography [1979 – 2014]
» Mehdi Instrumental Discography (8CD) (Flac & mp3 @ 320)

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Ελληνοφρένεια :: ΞΕΝΕΣ ΔΙΣΚΟΓΡΑΦΙΕΣ-
Μετάβαση σε: